- Always ensure that you have checked the latest travel advice for the destination you wish to travel so subscribe to any free email notifications each time the travel advice is updated.
- If need be opt for travel insurance and make sure this is arranged before hand to cover any activities you wish to participate in as well as insurance for all your baggage.
- Check to see if you are in need for a visa for the countries you are going to visit, however be aware that you may need more than just a visa to enter the country so find this out by contacting the Embassy or High Commission before hand.
- Confirm you flight details and all reservations for cars, hotels and activities before you leave.
- Organize your money. Make sure you are sure of which credit / debit cards you will be taking and find out the best rates for converting currency and purchasing travelers checks.
- Make a list of all emergency contact numbers, for example lose and stolen credit cards, and leave a copy of your travel itinerary with a friend of family member so they can contact you if need be.
- Check the weather at your travel destination so that you can pack the appropriate gear to suit the climate.
- If you are going to be flying then make sure you have an essential carry on bag just encase you bags get delayed.
- If you are going to be driving then make sure you have a road map, GPS handy so you can look up any directions when needed.
- Pack you camera and video equipment atleast 24 hours before you leave, so that you can check and charge any batteries beforehand.
Tags 10 Advice college in australia for international students college in australia for mba college in brisbane college in perth colleges in australia colleges in australia for american students colleges in australia for nursing colleges in sydney education queensland study in australia Top Travel
If you want to increase your height, it is important to avoid the things that …